Tibet is acknowledged one of the most mysterious beautiful places in the world. Our exclusive motorcycle tour offers you the opportunity to ride through stunning Tibetan landscapes while enjoying views of iconic landmarks such as Lakes Yamdrok Namtso as well as Mr. Everest. This journey is further enhanced by visits to some of Tibet's most revered Buddhist locations including Jokhang Temple Sera Monastery in Lhasa. Your Tibetan adventure is sure to be a remarkable experience that will stay with you for years to come.Apply Now
Near Airport:Gongkar Airport
Duration:11 days vacation, 8 riding days
Accommodation:Comfortable middle-class hotels and hostel
Potala Palace、Jokhang Temple、Barkhor Street、Sera Monastery、Basomtso Lake、Serchen La pass、Lulang Forest Sea、Mitu Glacier、Samye Monastery、Yamdrok Lake
Total: 1460 miles / 2349 KM / Daily: 182 miles / 293 KM
Route:All the route is on good asphalted roads away from the highways
Day 2 Potala Palace > Jokhang Temple > Barkhor Street > Sera Monastery
Day 3 Lhasa > Basomtso Lake (365 KM)
Day 4 Basomtso Lake > Bayi Town > Serchen La pass > Lulang Forest Sea Bomi (360 KM)
Day 5 Bomi > Mitu Glacier > Bomi (240 KM)
Day 6 Bomi > Bayi Town (235 KM)
Day 7 Bayi Town > Gyatsa (309 KM)
Day 8 Gyaca > Samye Monastery > Tsetang (150 KM)
Day 9 Tsetang > Yamdrok Lake > Gyantse (320 KM)
Day 10 Gyantse > Shigatse > Lhasa (370 KM)
Day 11 Departure from Lhasa
1. Airport pick up and drop off.
2. Accommodation (8 nights in a standard hotel, twin room).
4. Motorcycle with three cases and repair tools.
5. One English speaking local guide.
6. One leading rider.
7. Personal insurance.
8. Support vehicle with trailer.
9. Entrance ticket.
11. Protection from the cold and medical kit.
12. Drinking water.
2. Personal expenses such as snacks, beverages, laundry telephone calls, etc.
3. Fuel and meals.
4. Additional activities or services or any other expenses not listed as "included."
1.Participants must be over 18 years old, in good health and must get a Tibet Entry Permit. A motorcycle license from the People's Republic of China is required to rent and ride motorcycles in Tibet.
2.Please wear a helmet conforming to DOT international standards, riding clothes, riding pants, riding gloves, riding boots. etc. (Note: We have a small auantitv of men's pull-on suit for rental (excluding helmets, gloves, riding boots).
3.Passengers on a motorcycle are strictly prohibited. Only one person is permitted on a motorcycle at all times.
4.Please contact our customer service staff immediately if you are in an accident during your ride.
Important Health Considerations
articipants with any of the following conditions,you should not travel to a high altitude area of more than 3 ,000 meters:
1. Heart disease, arrhythmia, stage I1 hypertension, blood disease, cerebrovascular disease or if the resting heart rate is significantly above 1 10 beats per minute.
2. Chronic respiratory disease, moderate or severe obstructive pulmonary disease such as bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, emphysema, active tuberculosis or pneumoconiosis.
3. Uncontrolled diabetes, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
4. Severe cold and upper respiratory tract infection, body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius or below 35 degrees Celsius.
5. Patients who have been diagnosed with high altitude pulmonary edema, high altitude cerebral edema, high altitude hypertension, high altitude heart disease and high altitude polycythemia.
It is not only about the destination,
but also about the journey.