Tibet is acknowledged one of the most mysterious beautiful places in the world. Our exclusive motorcycle tour offers you the opportunity to ride through stunning Tibetan landscapes while enjoying views of iconic landmarks such as Lakes Yamdrok Namtso as well as Mr. Everest. This journey is further enhanced by visits to some of Tibet's most revered Buddhist locations including Jokhang Temple Sera Monastery in Lhasa. Your Tibetan adventure is sure to be a remarkable experience that will stay with you for years to come.Apply Now
Duration:9 days vacation, 6 riding days
Accommodation:Comfortable middle-class hotels and hostel
Potala Palace、Jokhang Temple、Barkhor Street、Yamdrok Lake、Karola Glacier、Tashilhunpo Monastery、Gyawu-La pass、Rongbuk Monastery、Namtso Lake
Distance Total: 1068 miles / 1720 KM / Daily: 178 miles / 286 KM
Route:All the route is on good asphalted roads away from the highways
Day 1 Arrival in Lhasa
Day 2 Application for a local motorcycle driver’s
Day 3 Lhasa-Yamdrok lake-Karola Glacier-Gyantse
Day 4 Shigatse-Tashilhunpo-Monastery-Lhatse
Day 5 Tingri-Rongbuk monastery-Tingri (230km)
Day 6 Tingri-Lhatse-Shigatse (240km)
Day 7 Shigatse-Yangpachen-Damxung (400km)
Day 8 Damxung-Namtso lake-Yangpachen
Day 9 Departure from Lhasa
2. Accommodation (8 nights in a standard hotel, twin room).
4. Motorcycle with three cases and repair tools.
5. One English speaking local guide.
6. One leading rider.
7. Personal insurance.
8. Support vehicle with trailer.
9. Entrance ticket.
11. Protection from the cold and medical kit.
12. Bottled water.
2. Personal expenses such as snacks, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
3. Fuel and meals.
4. Additional activities or services or any other expenses not listed as "included."
|Important notes||Important health considerations|
1.Participants must be over 18 years old, in good health and must get a Tibet Entry Permit. A motorcycle license from the People's Republic of China is required to rent and ride motorcycles in Tibet.
2.Please wear a helmet conforming to DOT international standards, riding clothes, riding pants, riding gloves, riding boots. etc. (Note: We have a small quantitv of men's suit for rental (excluding helmets, gloves, riding boots)
3.Passengers on a motorcycle are strictly prohibited.Only one person is permitted on a motorcycle at all times.
4.Please contact our customer service staff immediately if you are in an accident during your ride.
Participants with any of the following conditions, you should not travel to a high altitude area of more than 3 ,000 meters:
1. Heart disease, arrhythmia, stage I1 hypertension, blood disease, cerebrovascular disease or if the resting heart rate is significantly above 1 10 beats per minute.
2. Chronic respiratory disease, moderate or severe obstructive pulmonary disease such as bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, emphysema, active tuberculosis or pneumoconiosis.
3. Uncontrolled diabetes, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
4. Severe cold and upper respiratory tract infection, body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius or below 35 degrees Celsius.
5. Patients who have been diagnosed with high altitude pulmonary edema, high altitude cerebral edema, high altitude hypertension, high altitude heart disease and high altitude polycythemia.
It is not only about the destination,
but also about the journey.